B.Com (Computer Application Batch I)
B.Com (Tourism and Travel Management)
B.Com (Computer Application Batch II)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The Department of Commerce (Self Financing) was started in the academic year 2002-03 with the objective of providing quality education and to enable student community to take up responsibility of building corporate skills by moulding them as corporate leaders, senior administrators and executives in the field of Commerce. The programmes started initially gained name and fame and over the years, additional programmes and batches were started. These Programmes aim at the pursuit of academic excellence, personality development, leadership training and creativity in the students, for making effective professionals in the ever changing business scenario. The Department also caters to the academic requirements beyond the region. With its renowned faculty and the quality of teaching many of the alumni of the Department have been able to establish themselves in high positions in national and international organizations and in society.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
- Zero free hour Management: The department ensures that no hour is given free due to leave of faculty or other reasons. In case the class could not be engaged with any other faculty, the same is filled with Student Support Programmes.
- Rider Courses: Means a course where our students can study another curriculum along with their normal course curriculum.
- “Hands on” learning: Many courses (particularly Tourism & Travel Manageement) have projects which involve working real life clients. For example, in past years, students have done one month practical training in CRS……
- Highly Qualified Staff: Majority of the existing faculties have professional Degree along with their Masters degree.
- Progressive Learning Environment : The department recognizes that their students are diverse learners with different proficiencies. In order to meet their needs, instructors make every effort to provide exposure to various learning situations and scenarios in and outside of the classroom.