The admission procedures to the educational programmes begin soon after the results are published. The college administration strictly follows the admission schedule as suggested by the university from time to time. The admission norms prescribed by the government and university are fully complied with. As per the existing norms, 50% of the total seats are in general merit (by CAP of MG University), 20% seats are earmarked for students of Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) (by CAP of MG University), 10% seats are in community merit and 20% seats are set apart as management quota.
Rules for Admission
- The application form for admission in community merit, management quota and sports and cultural quota can be obtained from the Principal’s office on payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs. 50 (Rs. 72 by post).
- The application number must be quoted in all subsequent correspondence.
- The application form for degree courses duly filled in should reach the Principal on or before the last date prescribed by the MG University.
- The application forms that are incomplete or contain false information will be rejected.
- The applicants, who are eligible for admission, should appear for an interview, accompanied by their parent/s or guardian.
- The applicants must bring with them a copy of their latest passport-sized, colour photograph at the time of interview. A photo identity card will be issued to the students at a nominal fee at the time of admission.
- The applicants migrating from other universities/boards, if selected, should produce an eligibility certificate from the MG University at the time of admission.
- The applicants are advised to keep copies of their certificates before they produce the original certificates to the college.
- The students belonging to SC/ST or other minority communities are eligible for full fee concession and stipend. They must produce a nativity certificate and community certificate (if community is not specified in Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) or equivalent certificate) at the time of admission.
- The students are eligible for full fee concession, provided the annual income of their parents or guardians does not exceed Rs. 25,000 for DC. They must produce an income certificate in the prescribed form.
- SC, ST, Other Eligible Communities (OEC) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) students, once admitted on the strength of community and income certificates should remit their fee dues, if they discontinue their studies.
Documents required at the time of interview
- SSLC or equivalent certificate
- Plus 2 Mark List
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Originals of Certificates (if any, attached to the application)
- Intimation Card
- Migration Certificate (in the case of students, who have passed from other universities, it must be produced within a month of enrolment)